Adding widgets to your Home Screen
Requires Apple iOS 14 and above and a premium subscription.
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button in the top left-hand corner.
- In search bar type Countdown, choose from the two different widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
Choose an event to show in the Widget
- Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
- Tap Edit Widget .
- Tap Event and choose an event from the list
- Then tap outside the widget to exit it